What happens once I've submitted my Entity Account Application Form?
Here is the outline of the 5-Step Entity Setup Process
1) Follow the prompts on the application form - Enter Carefully and Submit.
2) Once submitted, our team will review and contact you for any follow up information. All parties will then be sent an invitation via email to join the new entity account.
3) Only once all party members have accepted their email invitations, and all accounts are verified users on Swyftx - can your application progress.
4) Our team will then add their finishing touches, completing any compliance steps.
5) A message will be sent out when the account is ready to go!
What if someone in my entity hasn't created a Swyftx Account yet?
In the event you have provided an email address of a Trustee/Shareholder/Director/ Member of your entity who does not at this stage hold a verified Swyftx account. These person/s will be delivered these three actionable emails:
Invitation to join the entity
An email to reset/set their password, as our system will automatically create them an account
A verification email for their newly created account.
Once all three of these emails have been addressed, they are then able to verify their profile.
Verification on all account's is required, for our team to be able to establish your entity account.
How can I ensure my application is processed as quickly as possible?
We do understand everyone can be very eager to get started on their account asap! Here are some tips to ensure your application is successful upon submission.
Tip 1: Take your time. Ensuring you fill out the application form accurately as possible, removes the need for us to follow up with you in the entity account creation process.
Tip 2: Preparation. Getting each party listed on the application form to ensure they check their emails, and have a verified Swyftx account on the email address nominated on the application form.
Tip 3: Check your Emails. All correspondence will be made with the account holder the entity application was sent from. In the event you have not heard form us straight away, please don't fret! Sending multiple submissions can affect the progress of your account application, and we will endeavour to touch base with you generally same day.
If you have any further questions or if this article didn't help, please let us know via live chat.