Trust and/or SMSF Account
To register a Swyftx account in your Entities' name, please provide the following:
- The Trust Deed Summary page(s) (also known as an Extract or Schedules, if unsure you can attach the Trust Deed)
- All Trustees and major beneficiaries (>=25%) to hold verified Swyftx Accounts
If your Trust has a Corporate Trustee (aka is linked to your registered Pty Ltd Company), we will also need:
- A current company information extract ($9 from ASIC)
- Ensure all major directors (>=25%) to hold verified Swyftx Accounts
To use your account as Agent for a company or incorporated body, we will need you to provide the following information:
- A Current Company Extract of the organisation from ASIC; and
- To ensure that all directors and major share holders (>=25%) hold verified Swyftx accounts in their own names.
You can search for your company here, and once found, please provide the Current Company Information as indicated below:
PLEASE NOTE: The ASIC Extract in particular will display the directorship and shareholders of the company, other summary documents will not display his information which is needed to create the entity account on Swyftx.
Should you have any further questions please get in touch via our live chat! 😀