To make this easier we've outlined the steps below to download a PDF copy of your NAB statement.
To view your statements online simply follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, you'll have to navigate to nab.com.au and select ‘Internet Banking’ from the drop-down menu and then sign in to your internet banking portal.
- Once you’ve logged in, click "Accounts" in the menu along the top and select "Statements" from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Click the dropdown arrow in the "Account" field and select the account you wish to generate the statement for from the list that appears.
- In the "Date Range" field, select the relevant date range you wish to generate the statement for, or enter a custom date rage. You can get 7 years of statements and view 3 years of statements in each search. Once you've done this, hit "Search".
- Then, all statements matching this description will appear, you can select the statement you wish to download by ticking the appropriate box, and can select up to 12 statements.
- Once you've selected the statement you want, hit "Download".
- This one will then download into the appropriate downloads folder on your device as a pdf, ready for you to send this one through.
If you need to send this one through to our team for compliance purposes, you can simply open up a LiveChat with our friendly staff of continue using your old chat and attach these files directly to this chat using the paperclip icon shown below. You are also welcome to email this one to [email protected] if that is easier!
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the National Australia Bank (NAB), or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
If you have any further questions relating to your sending one of these documents through, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team via live-chat.