To make this easier we've outlined the steps below to download a PDF copy of your Westpac statement.
To view your statements online simply follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, you'll have to sign in to Westpac Internet Banking Portal.
- You can then, select the account you wish to generate a statement for from your Overview page.
- On this Accounts activity page, then select "View & download statements" from the "Account" actions menu on the left hang side of the page.
- Finally, you can Select the dates for the statement using the date range field or the Search statement number field.
- Select Search, and then you will be able to download the statement from here using the applicable icon.
If you need to send this one through to our team for compliance purposes, you can simply open up a LiveChat with our friendly staff of continue using your old chat and attach these files directly to this chat using the paperclip icon shown below. You are also welcome to email this one to [email protected] if that is easier!
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Westpac, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
If you have any further questions relating to your sending one of these documents through, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team via live-chat.