To make this easier we've outlined the steps below to download a PDF copy of your ANZ statement.
To view your statements online simply follow the below instructions:
- Log into your ANZ internet banking portal and select View Statements from the home page, it's typically located at the bottom depending on what device you are using.
- If it isn't already shown, or is showing the wrong account, you can select the account that you want to view the statement for from the drop dwon menu that will appear under the title "Account" on the left.
- Your statements will appear in the "Statement issue date", typically on the right side of the page. Please note, you can filter these statements by date using the "Filter Statement by issue date" option underneath the "Account" option.
- You can then view this statement in a new window by selecting the Date or the download icon to the right of the date.
- Finally, you will be able to download this file using the save or download icons to the appropriate folder here.
If you need to send this one through to our team for compliance purposes, you can simply open up a LiveChat with our friendly staff of continue using your old chat and attach these files directly to this chat using the paperclip icon shown below. You are also welcome to email this one to [email protected] if that is easier!
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ), or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
If you have any further questions relating to your sending one of these documents through, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly team via live-chat.