Now that you've set up your recurring order, you will have to set up a recurring deposit with your bank in order for this one to execute.
When using the Westpac Internet Banking platform to set up this deposit:
- Sign into your Westpac Online Banking Account
- Select the "Make a Payment" button on the Overview page
- Select the account you want to pay from.
- Select an existing payee or enter the payees account name, BSB, and account number.
- Enter the amount and description details.
- Finally, in the payment details section, select the Recurring Payment option and set the parameters for your deposit i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc. and when this one should begin.
When using the Westpac Mobile Banking app:
- Sign in to your Westpac Mobile Banking
- Select "Pay" from the bottom menu
- Once you have entered the Payment details select "When"
- Finally, select how often the payment should be made i.e. Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc. and when this one should begin.
Furthermore, when dealing with Westpac, You can only update the amount of the recurring payment. If you need to change any other details (e.g. payee information, descriptions, frequency), you’ll need to cancel and create the recurring payment again with the new information.
The account details that you are looking to send the funds to have been outlined on the recurring orders page as shown below.
You will have to add the amount you are looking to deposit and reference to use for this order, as outlined in the same area shown in the above image on the recurring order page.
If you have any further questions, or would like a hand navigating the recurring order or recurring deposits process, please don't hesitate to get in touch via live-cha