We know that making deposits from your ledger can sometimes be a complicated process, so we've provided a step by step guide on how to deposit from your Ledger to your Swyftx account.
Before you begin please ensure that your Ledger Live is ready to use and that you've got crypto assets to send here. Furthermore, please check that the right app is installed on your device to facilitate the transfer of the Crypto you are looking to send here.
First, you are required to enter the transaction details, which means you'll have to:
- Click the Send button on the left panel or at the top of an account page.
- Type or use the drop-down list to select the Account to debit.
- Obtain your deposit address from Swyftx - You can obtain your deposit address from your Swyftx account by either generating the deposit address on the deposit page for the asset or following the manual deposit process to obtain this deposit address for this asset via the instructions - outlined here.
- Enter the deposit address obtained from Swyftx on your Ledger. For optimal security, make sure always to double-check the address that you have copy and pasted here. Select Continue.
- Enter the Amount you wish to send or it's Value in dollars. You can also click on Send Max to send the full amount stored on your Ledger to Swyftx and empty the account.
- Choose the Network fees from the drop-down list and select Continue. A higher fee typically leads to a faster processing of the transaction.
- Ensure the transaction summary is correct before selecting Continue.
Then, you will have to verify the transaction and attach your device.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S or X.
- Open the app as instructed and select Continue.
- Ensure all of the transaction details on your device are correct by pressing the right or left button to view all of the transaction details.
- Press both buttons in order to accept and send the transaction if everything is correct. The transaction is then signed and sent to the network for confirmation.
Note: You can choose Reject to cancel the transaction if it has not yet been confirmed and by clicking on View operation details you may be able to monitor the transaction until it is confirmed on the Blockchain network.
If you have any further questions relating to your Crypto deposit, please don't hesitate to contact us via live-chat.