Here's a step by step guide on how to deposit from your Independent Reserve account to your Swyftx account.
- When in Independent Reserve you will have to select Accounts from the menu bar on your account and then select Withdraw.
- You will then be redirected to the withdrawal page here you will be prompted to enter the withdrawal address. You can obtain your deposit address from your Swyftx account by either generating the deposit address on the deposit page for the asset or following the manual deposit process to obtain this deposit address for this asset via the instructions - outlined here.
- Then you will have to specify the amount of the amount of this currency that you are looking to send to your Swyftx account.
- Finally, check that the details entered are correct. You should also be able to add a short note or memo that is required in order to facilitate the transfer specified during the process in Step 2.
- Finally, a confirmation screen will appear that will show the network fee charged for facilitating this transaction. Here, if the details are valid you can confirm the withdrawal by selecting "Withdraw".
- Your assets will generally arrive and be credited shortly after this process has completed. For more information on how long this one may take to arrive, please see here.
If you have any further questions relating to your Crypto deposit, please don't hesitate to contact us via live-chat.