Here's a step by step guide on how to deposit from your Coinjar account to your Swyftx account.
- When in Coinjar you will have to select Payment from the quick actions bar on your account and then select Send if not automatically redirected to this screen.
- Under "Select account", you can select the account/asset that you would like to send from Coinspot to Swyftx.
- Then under "Send to", you can enter your Swyftx deposit address. You can obtain your deposit address from your Swyftx account by either generating the deposit address on the deposit page for this asset or following the manual deposit process to obtain this deposit address for this asset via the instructions outlined here.
- Then, in the "Amount" field you enter the amount of this currency that you are looking to send to your Swyftx account.
- Finally, check that the details entered are correct and select 'Review and Confirm'. You can also add a short note or memo that is required in order to facilitate the transfer specified during the process in Step 3.
- Finally, a confirmation screen will appear that will show the network fee charged for facilitating this transaction. Here you confirm that the address is a valid address by ticking the box and then selecting "Pay Now".
Your assets will generally arrive and be credited shortly after this process has completed. For more information on how long this one may take to arrive, please see here.
If you have any further questions relating to your Crypto deposit, please don't hesitate to contact us via live-chat.