In order to generate a tax report, you will need to navigate to the Profile Tab > About > General > Tax Report > Download.
From here, you will be able to input custom date ranges of your choice by selecting the specific dates from the corresponding drop-down menus.
We have also provided you with more useful data ranges for when tax time rolls around in the form of the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial years.
After selecting the date ranges, you can now hit CSV or PDF to generate your tax report.
When generating this report as a CSV which can be opened via Microsoft Excel it provides useful information relating to your individual:
1. Crypto Transactions, when generated in the USD Base Currency Veiw (Including the price at which the asset was bought at and the fee paid for it, displayed in USD currency with AUD value)
2. Crypto Transactions, when generated in the AUD Base Currency Veiw (Including the price at which the asset was bought at and the fee paid for it, displayed in AUD currency and value)
3. Fiat Transactions (Including the date and time of the deposit. Showing the AUD/USD currency deposited and the AUD value)
4. Opening Crypto Summary (Your Crypto balance at the start of the data range)
5. Opening Fiat Summary (Your AUD/USD balance at the start of the data range)
6. Closing Crypto Summary (Your Crypto balance at the end of the data range)
7. Closing Fiat Summary (Your AUD and USD balances at the end of the data range)
Check out this article for a more detailed explanation of the contents or if you have any further questions in relation to generating a tax-report, please don't hesitate to contact us via live-chat.