In order to generate a tax report, you will need to navigate to the Profile Tab > About > General > Tax Report > Download.
From here, you will be able to input custom date ranges of your choice by selecting the specific dates from the corresponding drop-down menus.
We have also provided you with more useful data ranges for when tax time rolls around in the form of the 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 financial years.
After selecting the date ranges, you can now hit Summary to generate your tax report. Currently this report will be created as a CSV which can be opened via Microsoft Excel and provides useful information relating to your individual:
- Crypto Transactions (Including the price at which the asset was bought at and the fee paid for it)
- Fiat Transactions (Including the date and time of the deposit and at what AUD/USD rate it was converted at)
- Opening Crypto Summary (Your Crypto balance at the start of the data range)
- Opening Fiat Summary (Your AUD/USD balance at the start of the data range)
- Closing Crypto Summary (Your Crypto balance at the end of the data range)
- Closing Fiat Summary (Your AUD/USD balance at the end of the data range)
If you have any further questions in relation to generating a tax-report, please don't hesitate to contact us via live-chat.