Withdrawals can be made by navigating to the sidebar and choosing Trade > Withdraw and then searching for the asset you wish to withdraw and clicking on it.
How to add a withdrawal address:
To withdraw any asset listed on Swyftx, you will first need to add and verify a withdrawal address. To do this:
Navigate to the withdrawal tab for the asset you want to withdraw
Click the + button found in the Withdrawal Address table
Fill out all the fields. Note: the label is a name or description so that you can identify where you are sending the asset. E.g. the name of your hardware wallet, or the name of the service you’re depositing to.
Then check your mobile phone for an SMS confirmation with a verification code to enter on the screen prompt.
You will be sent a link to your email address that you will need to click to verify this address.
Double-check it is correct and then click 'Verify' to continue.
That withdrawal address should now be verified!
Withdraw to a withdrawal address
Now that you've added and verified a withdrawal address for your asset, you can withdraw funds to it.
1. Find the withdrawal address from the list that you wish to withdraw to
2. Triple check the wallet address to ensure it matches the one you are wanting to send it to
3. Click the blue hand and dollar icon to open a withdrawal dialog (if this icon doesn't appear, it will likely because you haven't verified the withdrawal address, or you need to refresh your screen)
4. Enter the amount of the asset you wish to withdraw
5. Choose a Reason for Withdrawal
6. Click the withdraw button to submit the withdrawal
The funds will be available at the withdrawal address shortly after withdrawing, and the delay varies depending on which asset, and how busy the network is.
If you have any further questions or if your withdrawals are disabled, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us via live-chat.