Swyftx currently supports withdrawal of all assets (except USD which will be automatically converted and withdrawn as AUD). A small mining fee will be charged when coins/tokens are withdrawn.
Withdrawals can be made by navigating to the Asset menu and then searching for the asset you wish to withdraw. Click the asset then click the Withdraw tab.
Add a withdrawal address
To withdraw any asset listed on Swyftx, you will first need to add and verify a withdrawal address. To do this:
- Navigate to the withdrawal tab for the asset you want to withdraw
- Click the + button found in the Withdrawal Address table
- Fill out all the fields. Note: the label is a name or description so that you can identify where you are sending the asset. E.g. the name of your hardware wallet, or the name of the service your are depositing to.
- Click Add.
- Then check your emails for a confirmation email with a verification link included.
- Click the link to authorise the new withdrawal address.
You can now proceed to withdraw to that address
Withdraw to a withdrawal address
Now that you've added and verified a withdrawal address for your asset, you can withdraw funds to it.
- Find the withdrawal address from the list that you wish to withdraw to
- Click the blue arrow to open a withdrawal dialog
- Enter the amount of the asset you wish to withdraw
- Click the withdraw button to submit the withdrawal
Once the funds will be available at the withdrawal address shortly after withdrawing, and the delay varies depending on which asset, and how busy the network is.